Do I Believe in Fairies…Yes, I Do!!!

Spring Flowers at the Farmer’s Market

Last week I received a magical email from the Fairy Hobmother at Appliances Online in the UK.  The Fairy Hobmother said his mission is to bring joy and happiness to the world’s bloggers by providing treats for good work in the blogosphere!  He thanked me for my blog and  offered me a gift of an Amazon voucher that I may use in any way I chose.  Can you imagine! I love this!  This kind and generous fairy works tirelessly to give many bloggers rewards for all the work and time that go into our blogs.

In case you are wondering,Appliances Online is an online kitchen retailer in the UK. If you love good kitchen equipment as much as I do you will have a great time browsing through all the amazing products they offer.  A girl can dream, can’t she? In case you don’t know what a hob is (I didn’t have a clue) Wikipedia defines it as  a projection, shelf, grate or bench for holding food or utensils at the back or side of a hearth (fireplace) to keep them warm, or an internal chimney-corner. In modern British English usage, the word refers to a cooktop or hotplate, as distinguished from an oven.

If you leave a comment on this post and tell The Fairy Hobmother what special gift you would love to receive, he may just pay you a visit as well. His mission is to spread joy throughout bloggie land by visiting blogs and leaving gifts of appreciation for the work we do.  Be sure to leave a comment…who knows, you may be next.

Comments

Congratulations for being visited by the Hob Fairy! I know that the fairy has visited people from both sides of the pond. I can’t wait to see what you finally decide on. I would probably be so excited just to be a winner that it would be hard making a choice like you.
    Karen (Back Road Journal) recently posted..Easter TraditionsMy Profile

I had fun browsing and decided that if lightening ever struck and I won my choice of anything I’d pick one of the gorgeous wine coolers – what a selection!

3. mary jane s. says

I believe in fairies and the Fairy Hobmother toooo! I would love to replace the dripping faucet and the old stove I have had for almost 35 years oh, my that would be a wonderful miracle in our home….soon it will turn from rain almost 300 days a year to searing heat and humidity if I had the faucet replaced and the stove it would make baking, cooking and working in the kitchen divine..Love your blog and your recipes too, they seem so yummy…ciao mary jane s. from momanddad00@clear.net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting! I love that little counter top freezers, what a great idea for apartment living or if I were to live in a vintage caravan. Love that the fairy visited you.
    Marilyn recently posted..One WordMy Profile

What a fun surprise, congratulations Cathy! Anything with kitchen and I am totally interested.Good luck finking the Perfect gift. Love those flowers.

Look at those beautiful flowers. Did you ever think Spring would “spring”? Congrats on the visit. I’d like a bundt cake pan. Can you believe I don’t own one?

7. Kris says

Oh you lucky, lucky lady you!!!! If the good fairy came to ask me what I needed, I would have to say to replace my leaking dishwasher!!!!!!

Well, I’ve HEARD of the Fairy Hobmother but I thought it was just a myth! They really do exist??? How wonderful!
    If I got a visit, I’d be tickled pink…I’m such a gadget guru…I LOVE kitchen gadgets! I think the only one I don’t own is a torch to caramelize creme brulee! LOL
    I’m glad you were blessed with a visit, Cathy & I know you’ll pick out something very useful.

Hugs,
    Rett
    Rettabug recently posted..Belated Easter StuffMy Profile

Wow, Cathy, congratulations on being blessed by the Fairy Hobmother!! How wonderfully exciting to chose something that you would love. I wouldn’t know where to begin, as anything for the kitchen is a like receiving a new toy!!
    Kitty recently posted..Cinnamon BabkaMy Profile

I am clapping my hands… I believe! And I am applauding for the Fairy Hobmother… so very kind! She (he?) is not only granting wishes, but spreading the fairy dust of joy all over bloggland! Kudos to you, Fairy Hobmother! I hear your name is Charles or Fred or something like that… that conjures up all kinds of funny images… wings and a 5 o’clock shadow! So funny!
    I think I would have to buy a new design book with an amazon gift card. We bloggers are always looking for inspiration!
    Cathy, I am so happy that you got a fairy dusting! I too have visited Appliances Online and seen all of their great cooktops etc. Very impressive…. you are right, a girl can dream…. and we know that dreams can come true… especially if you have a Fairy Hobmother!
    Thanks for this fun post!
    Yvonne
    Yvonne @ StoneGable recently posted..WHITE PAINTED DRESSERMy Profile

I BELIEVE !! :)
    I have heard of the wonderful visits from the Fairy Hobmother and all her wonderful dustings. Congratulations to you and I know you will love picking out your gift.
    What a sweet thing for the Hobmother to do. If I should be so blessed to have a visit, I would LOOOOVE a gift card from Amazon. I do love me some Amazon. :))
    xo bj