Chinese Style Broccoli Salad
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Separate broccoli into bite-size florets.
- Bring 2-1/2 quarts water, 2 tablespoons oil and 1 tablespoon salt to boil. Add broccoli and boil quickly for 1 minute. Plunge broccoli into ice water to set color and stop cooking. Drain well.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients. Pour over broccoli and gently toss. This salad can be served hot or cold.
Recipe by Wives with Knives at http://www.wiveswithknives.net/2013/01/18/chinese-style-broccoli-salad/